Wednesday 4 January 2012

Thank you for bad service

i got home today after a HARD day at work and i was in good spirit. Our kids are(finally) on the way back from Margate and i was looking forward to seeing them. Lefty, Ilse and myself were sitting having a relaxing drink and i thought it would be a good idea to do a blog on Lisa's (poepies) matric farewell. My little baby is growing up!!!!!!! We are getting ready to take her to Pretoria next week.I have to leave my baby there because she is studying there. My baby is off to university.

I had the whole thing planned out, stories about her when she was young, photos from baby to lady, and then the big dissappointment. I have now learned the hard way that trying to blog on a lap top and using a mobile service provider is not a good idea. NO PICS TODAY sorry. Thank you to MTN. I have used 85mb so far and have not managed to load a single picture. 3 hours, 85mb, 15 cigarattes, a lot of swearing and now finally, me having to vent my anger and hopefully get this post onto my blog before 2020.

Enough of that for now. No actually not..... why do we always just accept that when we get bad service that we sit back and hope that it gets better. Crap man. i pay for the service and then i have to sit here and struggle because (according to their call centre person who remained nameless) they are experiencing high call volumes? Do they not plan for this type of thing? Imagine going to the hospital and the doctor telling you  " sorry Mrs Hepburn, Just hold the little baby in there a little longer because we are experiencing high patient volumes right now." Don't think i would accept that. Tomorrow i am switching to Vodacom and i am really hoping that they are better than MTN.

Sorry for having to listen to me venting but i feel better. Now i am going to relax and hope that tomorrow i can post my baby's matric farewell story.

Until then, safe travels and keep well

Cheers

George & Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment